Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hamdan's party

Sorry for the late updates guys. Been busy with life. My semester examinations is coming, 26/11 will be my first exam, Learning and development 2. The hardest subject for me this semester, ah..crap. Anyway, yesterday, saturday. We PJ group got 'party' or just makan-makan. To celebrate our last study class as we are now revision week. Class started early and ended around 4+.. We had food, PS2 winning eleven competition (last minute plan so malay, haha), Playing Dawn of War: Dark crusade, Counter-Strike, The Sims and etc. To Samira 'The Legend' and Yanne thanks for teaching me Photoshop.

Heres the pictures guys, just some. The rest of the pic, you can get it from me either pass me a blank cd or pendrive.


PJ first intake. Not all tho.


Tech click



Nurul & Gatz, being shot


Stress playing game and the crowds go wild! LOL


Gaming




Me and yanne, 'photoblogger(?)'

No comments: