Wednesday, November 7, 2007

BJFA: Onigiri Demo

EDITED: Today, 7/11/07, there was making onigiri demo by Minako-Sensei at UBD, was opened for BJFA-UBD members and Japanese Language Students only. Was fun and full stomach! Of course i didnt took lots of photos! I was busy eating onigiri! It was my first time eating onigiri! hehehe.. And i thank greatfully to NiZa-chan for making me my first onigiri! then the Neko! and the Buta! Kaawaaii and deleciouss!

Table one

Table two

Table three

Hanani, Mai and Syikin showing their onigiri

Some of 'designed' onigiri
My senpai made this, forgot her name. Sorry. xD

Takeshi-Senpai's. He bagged alot. Jelous wah, i wanto bag lots too. Wasnt that prepare >_>

Nisa-Chan making Neko and Buta onigiri! Kawaii nee!
Neko onigiri

With proud Nisa-chan xD

Nisa-Chan making me a kawwaaii butaa! my request! thank youu!!
In the making

My kaawaaii buta

Buta eating grass!

With proud! xD

No comments: