Monday, June 2, 2008

New Header

Hey hey.. Yeah! This blog got a new header that match this blog theme =) I know its just text and no picture, I'm still out of idea on what to use or bla bla bla. Can anyone comment on the lazy blog header image? Its just a less than 10-minutes work, but hey, I remember and not being lazy to make one xD Thanks to Dinda for teaching me to make those reflection thingy =)

I manage to upload the pictures *yes, pictures. Due to their sizes.* then i got few trails and errors on the positions of the header. And looky what i just found, [LOOK AT THE SCREEN SHOT, ITS NOT FOR show off =P] hehehe. So that was it and everything is solve~ Yay, I managed to learned something.

Screenshot!


I just updated this blog due to the STUPID INTERNET CONNECTION, SERIOUSLY, ITS LIKE EVERY NIGHT FOR THE PAST 3-4DAYS THE INTERNET EITHER DOWN OR REALLLYYYYYY SLOOWWWWWWW. High speed connection my ass.

Hm, maybe that is all for now. Got few edited shots, gonna upload it tomorrow or so =)

Assalamualaikum and bye =3

No comments: